- BCPL received STATE AWARD for Quality excellence in the year 1992 from the Honorable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- BCPL received NATIONAL AWARD for Quality in the year 1994 the Ministry of Industries.
- BCPL has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- BCPL Products have been Tested, Approved & Certified by Govt. laboratories.
We, at Boiler Controls Private Limited, are committed to :
- Satisfy Customers by delivering Quality Products at the committed date and with utmost Customer Delight.
- Continuously improve Quality Management System to upgrade our existing products and expand the product range to meet Customer requirements.
“Our Management is very keen to provide Quality product to Customers , with emphasis on 'after sales' service or guarantee clause. We do not go for any low quality components or raw materials for the sake of margin , this has lead to several repeat orders from various customers.”
Product Quality Stages
Our Product Quality is established in the following 3 stages :
- INCOMING – All the components and raw materials that are to be consumed during manufacturing are meticulously inspected and verified for Quality immediately on arrival at Factory.
- INPROCESS – Before taking into production or during production, the components and raw materials are once again checked for Quality at various sub-levels and only the approved materials are transferred to the assembly line for manufacturing.
- OUTGOING – All the items ready for dispatch, including Samples are 100% inspected before dispatch internally or by Customer as per approved MQP.
Customer feedbacks are given utmost importance and are carefully analysed by all the departments. Customer complaints, if any, are addressed immediately and appropriate measures are taken to ensure that such complaints are not received in future.
- Adhere to Customer delivery schedule.
- Receive repeat orders by achieving utmost Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain Quality Management System requirements (As per ISO 9001:2008 Standards).
Quality Management System
Boiler Controls Private Limited has well established, documented, implemented, maintained and continuously improved their Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 international standards.
To implement the Quality Management System, Boiler Controls Private Limited has :
- Identified the processes needed for QMS and its application throughout the organization.
- Determined the sequence and interaction of the processes and maintained proper control over the outsourced processes.
- Determined the criteria and methods needed to ensure effective operation and control of the processes.
- Ensured availability of the resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
- Implemented necessary actions to achieve planned results which are detailed in QMS procedures.
- Continuously improved the processes by monitoring, measuring and analyzing them.